Thursday, May 21, 2009

work hard for the money.

well, well, well.

looks like I just might have a job for the summer after-all. I have an interview at sears on friday. i'm not too enthusiastic about working there but ...hey, it means money for some of the things i want to do next semester. i need to buy new clothes because i threw out most of my winter stuff, and i also need to buy some new things for the dorm; a new comforter, a futon, some rugs and groceries of course. i put on the application that i wanted to work full-time which means i'll probably will be going into work at about 10 in the morning if i did get hired. since i don't have a car, i'd have to catch the bus there, but my mother could pick me up after she got off of work.

before i got out of school i had an interview with a company called vector marketing; the place that does the cutlery infomercials on tv. well, seems like they hire college students to do their selling for them, which i think is hilarious. i didn't go to the interview because i felt like the job wasn't for me. i couldn't imagine myself selling kitchen knives lol. 

next weekend i'm going to atlanta for a wedding [which means pictures]. that's a 6-hour drive. sigh. we are renting an expedition so we can be comfortable and so me and trey can have room to take naps if we get tired. i'm excited in a sense but not so much because ... well me and my mom both get irritated by people easily. but let's hope all goes well.

let's hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment