Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2 months down, what now?

yesterday was....i guess my "2 month anniversary". -CHEER- haha. i mean it doesn't really even feel like it's been that long. a friend of mine warned me that it would soon get to the point in which the relationship got "boring" and indeed i feel like it's going in that direction. but that's how it is with relationships, sooner or later you get used to each other and the puppy love goes away. then you have to find more ways to keep things spontaneous between each other. i don't know how that's going to go but hopefully fine. :) despite this, i still lub my booger, and hope we last a lifetime. hehe.

i am so freaking happy lol. one of my best friends from high school got accepted into state! yaay. it's nice to know that she will be going to college with me [like we intended on in the first place]. she's supposed to be staying off campus, so that makes two "get-aways" for me; at her place and at my boyfriends place who is also staying in an apartment by nc state.

i finally found out today that i officially have the RA job. so that means, free single room, free meal plan, phone in the room, and that i'll have to babysit 40 grown ass college students lol, not that i mind. being an RA will help me grow as a person, as a leader and definitely get me in good with a certain person in a certain ...organization. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment