Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Wife & Kidz

Well, since Sears wants "long term employees"... I sort of found more job opportunities. One is a clerical job at a local law office. The other is as a sales rep at Staples. I figured if I got both of them, that I could work at the law office full time and the store part time. Sounds like a lot of work, but my mother held 2 jobs for 20 years so it can be done. :) if I did do it though, I'd feel very accomplished. Working in a law office may look very good for law school and future jobs/internships :D

Right now I'm watching My Wife and Kids. Its the episode when Jay and Michael ran into one of their successful, gorgeous high school friends. Jay feels shamed because she isn't as accomplished as she was, having 7 kids, and meanwhile working on a political campaign, working for a magazine and having a body that looks like stays in the gym 5 times a week. LMFAO now who the heck does all this? I think its funny, but ut reminds me of what the situation will be like years from now when I run into some my high school friends. I wonder if they will have accomplished as much as I have or will I be the one that feels shamed. Not that I want anyone to feel that way, I wish everyone the utmost success in life. I'm just afraid of feeling like I failure myself. My dream to be a successful lawyer, starting my own firm from the ground up, as well as having a loving husband and children...it feels like its within my reach. I've never wanted anything more in life but to get those things, and be in such a stature that I could get everything I wanted and not have to worry about it.

Lol, well it looks like jay was a little too intimidated by the girl, and went and got a complete make over, which is kind of funny! But I guess she did it so she could feel better about herself ;)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment